Friday, September 09, 2005

Runaway Bay Heart Hotel

I recently bought an Executive Package for Runaway Bay Heart Hotel. I think it's a good deal. I'm offering it to you guys. There are limitations and they are as follows:

1. Reservations must be made first. So you can't just turn up.
2. You need to present the V.I.P. card when you go.
3. Events rate - 15% discount for weddings, anniversaries, conferences, retreats, family re-unions, etc.. If you use 10 or more rooms you get 1 room free for the duration of your stay.
4. 10% off gift shop purchases.
5. 20% off lunch and dinner entrees
6. Buy one get one free for breakfast. 1/day of your visit. The free one must cost $10 USD or less. (up to 5 times till card expires). If it costs more you pay the difference.
7. Grp bonus 4-6 persons. 50% off for a weekend visit. 2 rooms.
8. Every third visit gains you a free room/night (double occupancy). Get 2 free cocktails/drinks upon check -in.
9. Pay for one room get one for 50%. This can be done up to 5 times before the card expires. 2 free cocktails/drinks upon check-in.

For number 9, if you go for four days, you pay for 3 days. Double occupancy is $3500. Weekend for 2 is $5250 for 2 and the place is nice. I've been there and others attest to it.

This offer expires 30 Sept. 2006. My mom wants to use one of the grp trips (#7) and one of the V.I.P. room rates (#9).

If you interested, let me know and I'll forward the card to you. You call them and make your reservations and tell them that you are a using a V.I.P. EXEC-Q-CARD. You go down you show the card, enjoy the freeness and return the card to me when you done.

1 comment:

me said...

I would love to use it but I'm afraid my time is now limited (darn school).
I had a package like that from Crane Ridge in Ochi and everytime we called to make reservations either it was during the blackout dates or they were fully booked.