Saturday, July 01, 2006

My life is over!

I had been planning on posting my world cup review of matches.
I had been planning my speech about how Brazil played well in the later part of the tournament and how they are the greatest team ever.
I had been laughing at England because they have been in this tournament for 2 matches longer than they deserved.
I am annoyed with Italy coming so far because as far as I am concerned they lost to Australia.

But............. nothing really matters now. Brazil is out of the world cup...... beaten by an excellent pass from Zidane and a beautiful boot point from Henri in a clinical finish. I won't go into why Roberto Carlos was not marking Henri at that time. Because nothing really matters.

I wondered why Ribiero relegated Teetus to side-line play, feeding di damn fat hog Ronaldo, when Teetus and Eto carried Barcelona. Ronaldo is washed up.... not his fault, but he can't be the star. Kafu has seen the most caps he didn't need to play so much. Younger and faster and better play makers should have been up front......not di fat r@ss Ronaldo. He got the record, why dem couldn't satisfy and put Teetus and Robinho in front and Adriano as back up with R. Carlos?!

My mother and I are in tears. My brother is at his animated best because anybody but Brazil for him.

So this will be my only world cup post. I will be in school for the rest of the worldcup season as there is no longer any need to miss class. I hope Germany wins. I've never been a fan of French Fries!

4 comments:

Rae said...

:( same here *bawling* mi team gone. I have an instant headache (though part of that was screaming for Portugal - NOT a good thing to do after surgery) *sigh*

The mood in this house completely changed after that Brazil match. Only thing is I think it's all about the best team winning the cup, and, I have to admit, that just might be France (maybe not the fries... but how about the kiss)

Gela said...

I'm with you Bass. I too, thought that since Ronaldo had broken and surpassed the goal-scoring record they would have then put Ronaldino up front. I too am at a loss, all the teams that I have supported is out. What to do?

bassChocolate said...

France fi mi money!!!

Bashmentbasses said...

I will forgive Bass Chocolate because we are Basses (that surpasses friendship). Gela and Rae... Germany gone too... we salt bad. I have no favourites now, but I hope France wins cause I like Henri (even though he was our undoing) and Zidane. Viva la France!!

Rae, di french kiss has never faced extinction/boycot in my books....for obvious personal reasons ;)