Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Am I surprised?!

The latest is flavoured crystal Methamphetamines (Meth) to capture the kids market and ensure sales for the next 20yrs ... or till they burn down their houses cooking it for themselves.

As an aside...... I was sitting minding my business till my cousin said something to me and it turned into a discussion about cricket. I didn't realise that I had so much venom for them in my heart till I was speaking non-stop cursing the current West Indies team and selection board. When I finished my chest hurt, my throat hurt, she and her husband were standing there for however long and their sleeping daughter was now awake and fussing.

I can't post what I said because although it had been tamed down , it was too much.

My parting words.... the selection board needs to go and so does the team. Scrap dem bag a eeeeeediat dem and start from scratch with the current crop of school boys. Pay is performance based... we don't need you as a player... you are replaceable and if you muck it up, demotion back to local level cricket..... if dem want you!!!

1 comment:

bassChocolate said...

Definitely with you on the board needing to go. And half the team as well. I say half because we can't realistically start from scratch.