Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sigh!!!

So much to post about and so little time.

I was gonna post a very (t)earful blog about school and its evils, but I'll not detract from TB's pain which is more pressing than mine at this moment.

I was gonna speak about my further adventures with my thief cum regular dinner guest. Again TB has more a better spin. Suffice to say that he comes in the week as well. We are not sure which days he is coming and frankly we don't cook everyday. Left-overs run some days and others are fend for yourself days. Then don't forget the 'it's-a-week-and-a-half-to-pay-day' and so the belt draw tight. So it's sandwiches for him. He's had my following day's lunch many nights. He still manages to piss off the family, but I think we 'take it' all in stride.

Was gonna share some poems but........ I don't feel like anymore. My thoughts race beyond me alot too. So if I don't write it down it's lost forever.

Funny pics? Got a number of those. But just don't have the urge to post them.

I think I ended up with more blogs than I can realistically maintain especially during a rotation that doesn't allow for this sort of time. Yet, if I don't do this I have nothing else doing and I'd go stark raving mad. I have no urge to embarass my family by running naked through the streets. That's what I'd end up doing if I lost it.... any further (I heard ya'll).

I thought I'd go to a movie today/tonight. Instead I checked the car and added oil and coolant and power-steering fluid. I keep getting distracted. I drove away from the gas station without replacing the cover for the oil reservoir. It sprayed out over the underbelly of the bonet and all over the engine. Am I back to square one?

I see Machel Montano advertising for Courts Jamaica ltd. In the beginning of his speech before he starts singing he gets censored. Does anyone know what he was saying before he gets cut off? I'm really curious.

Then I wanted to talk about my med group dynamics, but the moment passed and I decided not to give them the air time that perhaps they don't deserve (take it as you will).

I want to go to Mello Vibes this weekend but feel too old to be galavanting all over the place like me don't have no care in this world. Also I have presentation coming up and I haven't even put a dent in it.

Why am I still here? Because I am stupid, needy at this time.... needy for what? For the expression that has no strings attached. Needing for the outlet where what I say is right even when it's wrong. There is no condemnation here (except from Jim Screechy who I haven't figured out how to answer, if I answer).

I see other little med students running around and I want to encourage them and I do. But after they are gone the words seem so hollow and empty. I know the encouragement is real and that the words are real but I just don't feel the connection with them as often as I ought.

Adult T-cell Lymphoma.

Good day!

4 comments:

Thinkbass said...

I feel you. Sorry to be firsting you - but i'd gladly give it to you.

Some days are just 'sit and stare at the ceiling' days. Not cause u don't have nutten to do, but cause you just have to or else. Let go, let God. (I should do that)

You don't have to feel connected - it's not a family thing.

WBC - grrrr.

Bashmentbasses said...

Actually meant connection with the words.

The Seeker said...

I was wondering how comes you let Jimmscreechy get away, actually my first thought was if he knew who u were, he brave, But then his responses were somewhat limited so...........

Bashmentbasses said...

'Miss Dix' knows him so I didn't want to jump on it testosterone driven. I've met him before as well. So you see it doesn't add up. He knows I can give him the beat down of his life, yet he made the comments none-the-less.

They toed the line; just enough justification to beat or not to beat. I also feel constrained by the fact that he does put up a disclaimer. Just thought that he'd continue to aim at the powers that be and not the other crabs in the barrel.

I've warned.... commented. We'll see what happens after this.