Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Coming attractions

This is a short list of the movies I'm looking forward to seeing in the coming year.

BloodRayne ..... Jan 6, 2006
It's a vampire movie folks. I don't need no other reason.

Underworld:Evolution..... Jan 6, 2006
Same date as Bloodrayne. Hmmmmm!! That's $840 for the month of January!

Madea's Family Reunion.... Feb 24, 2006
I saw the play. I expect the movie to be as funny as haeel!

Ice Age 2...... March 31, 2006
Preview don't show much of a story line but I'm game.

X3........May 26, 2006
Rise of Phoenix?! Nuff said!

Superman returns.... Summer '06
It's superman! What other reason need there be? Story line looks like its been tainted though.

Pirates of the Caribbean..... July '06
If you need one don't bother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

bassChocolate said...

With You on Ice Age, POTC and X3. Add MI:3 to my list.