Sunday, September 24, 2006

Anony-mouse bastard!

Dem blasted anonymous commenters attacking mi blog and I can't find them. What they have been doing is commenting on archived posts so that I don't see it on the new posts and delete them... which is what I was doing before. By doing it in the past places I don't know which one they did it for and I don't have the time to sift through.

Who does it affect? Those who are on some feed thing for my blog eg. RSS ( yeah right!) and those who selected to be e-mailed when my blog is updated, because they will keep getting the update everytime my blog changes. And me of course cause I keep getting e-mails that anonymous has commented and I can't find the sneaky bastard!!

I apologise to those (lol I am so ambitious) who are affected. I don't want to put on the word verification and increase security on my stuff cause I wanna make commenting easy. Safe sex is for ppl not blogs damn it!!

1 comment:

Miss Mel said...

LOLOLOL Funeeee