Friday, December 22, 2006

Coincidence?

I bought a book on secret societies in October and finally got around to reading it this week after my brain was once again saturated of school work. It turned out that it tickled my 'Matrix' view of life once again.

I don't believe that what we experience everyday is as real as we think it is. I speak not of the tangible universe (the belt my mother used to use on my backside felt pretty damn real to me .... great physics engine for the Matrixians out there), but of the artificial structures of order and governance that we erect. We put a lot of faith into these things and even though we scream about Trafigura (traffi who.....?) we still accept our corruptible structure because we fear what would happen if we didn't have it in place.

But what if it was all a lie?! In Jamaica we are used to rigged elections..... but what if elections were decided between the two candidates before they even began campaigning? What if a watchdog group who believe that they know what is best for the masses is marching along their own agenda, using elaborate cover-ups and placing agents everywhere to ensure their position? Ok ok, so the CIA is not new, but what if the CIA wasn't as elitist as we thought, but was the muscle for bigger heads?!

I have always leaned towards an elitist ruling system........ as long as it was benevolent. However, human nature can't stand to see good people rule, so they get assasinated and the tyrants and goons take over and do what they do best..... oppress the poor.

Insurance will always be the biggest scam to me but politics runs hot on its heels. Look at the tripe they feed us daily in the western world about freedom and democracy. There is no such thing as true democracy.... hell there is no democracy on this planet! Democracy suggests that you have a choice and a chance. Reality is that your chance is dependent on if its aligned with the plans of the elite (rich and powerful) who remain below the radar but influence everything including your ability to wipe your arse successfully after taking a dump.

In the book they spoke of a group called the Bilderberger's that officially doesn't exist (it's real name is unknown and so it was named after the hotel in which they meet). World leaders are said to belong and influencial people are invited to sit in on meetings but once they cease to be influencial they cease to be useful... invitation withdrawn. Lots of conjecture exists about their association with the lodge because a number of members are lodge/freemason folk.

So, Wednesday I finished reading the book and was having a discussion at church along the line of conspiracy theories, meanwhile in the hall of justice..... my brother was happily procurring viewing pleasures from friendly surfers across the globe. One of the folders comes with a hidden picture file that had nothing to do with the entertainment offered. Two days later it is not finished downloading and I am scouring my system for something to watch and I happen upon the embedded picture posted below...... didn't I tell Morpheus to K.M.B.B.A. after I stole the Merovingean's cake for nefarious purposes.... so who the hell woke me up then?

No comments: