Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's been so long

Oh my goodness peeps!!! It's been soooooo long!!! I almost feel as if I betrayed you all. But I have very good explanations.

1. Finished school and then got some stupid resit. So I guess I didn't finish school. Resits in med are an automatic 6mths sentence. I guess if you knew your GP failed an exam you'd also want to know that his/her ass went back to school and got the info drummed into their skull. So I guess I'll not belabour that point and get in to the intricacies of the unfairness of the system and power to the student and all that crap.

2. Arguing with them about having to repeat and actually starting the repeat process overlapped into the get ready to get married process.

3. Then I got married In August and that was a phenomenal event and I would need too much time to get into the proper details of that.

4. Moved into my new place and started married life..... sans internet access...... que???

Yep that's right! Not even a single byte floating around. I have to resort to the 45min admin controlled access on campus each day. And the occasional good will of my family..... now that I've left behind the creature comforts of home.

Anyway, I'm off again. Time constraints and all... (I really can't believe this...)!

Later

1 comment:

laroper18 said...

You'll adjust and look back and laugh...I hope.