Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Millenium

Please God! Please help me to endure this season of Digicel's Falling Far!!!

Am I hating? Not at all. But have you heard some of the contestants? Damn!!! Damn!! I thought there was a law against cruel and unusual punishment?!

Anyway, I've never been an ardent follower, usually I've been subjected to them because of my failure to ignore local television. I don't follow American Idol either. Get yourself a record deal and get on tv with a video like everybody else and I'll give you a few seconds listen just like everybody else!

Everybody is equal but some are more equal than others!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!LOL!! I feel your pain!

bassChocolate said...

In this case, everybody is equal... equally horrible. I wonder if after 3 (or is it 4) full seasons of Rising Stars we've dried up the talent pool... how sad would that be :S