How to stay safe in the world today.
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for
20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all
accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all
accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals.
Above all else, avoid hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur
in worship services in church, and these are usually related to
previous physical disorders.
Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at
any given point in time is at church!
Bible study is safe too.
The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE - Attend church and Bible study tomorrow.
IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!