Monday, March 19, 2007

Dibbles fi mi money!!

Sick at home. Didn't tune in because I had to get some work done and knew that if that television turned on then no work would be done.....

So said so dun. Fortunately, I turned it on after Sarwan's fall. I then sat there watching in silence as Samuels and Lara hitch and jook 1, 1 runs.... not their fault (I thought) because Zimbabwe fielded like nothing. They had no intention of letting anything through.

Impatient, I went on-line and looked to see what had been happening before I tuned in. Gayle hit three 4s, three 6's in a row, and ending with 40 runs!!! Damn boy!!!! Trying for man of the match I see!!

Then Bravo started with three 4s and two 6s, like him want snatch man of the match from Gayle. Then they awarded young Williams MoM.

But nobody can't tell me that the MOM wasn't Officer Dibbles!! Him ketch Bravo's 6 and afterwards him was di girl's dem suga! Beer shake han im get! Den im cellie start ring off. Mi wouldn't surprise if im get promotion!

Anyway's Ireland fighting hard so Friday supposed to be a real thriller. Mi still nah go deh go watch cause mi still bruk!

Bashment!!

2 comments:

bassChocolate said...

Trust me! Dibbles is the shiznit! I nearly died. My bwoy tun celebrity!

I plan to buy a cheap ticket (1,600), sit in the sun and watch the match Friday. It better not be a let down.

Bashmentbasses said...

Kelly and her peeps supposed to go Friday as well. My cousin supposedto be trying to get me a ticket, which i will in turn give my mother so she an go... despite her protestations that she has work. She was one of the few that didn't realise that the country shut down when Windies playing!