Friday, April 04, 2008

Let it flow.....

Obviously it means I now have flow. Now I am not making any claims for flow nor am I giving testimonial about them because I've only had them for about 8hrs now and I am just testing it out cause they installed while I was at work. But it is an amazing feeling to know that I am back on-line after an 8 mth hiatus!

Yep that's right. I haven't had internet access at home for the past 8mths. At first I thought I was just going to roll over and die... That didn't happen. I survived with the odd borrowed login times at my mom's house, at Kelly's parent's house, at the medical library, on the secretary's computer at the hospital .... late at night... It was a pathetic existence, but that's what I had.

So can I promise blogging as before?! Not likely, but I can enjoy this reunion.

How special is this? I'm breaking out the Bailey's survival pack for this occassion.

Oh, guess what? This is my 1st weekend off in 4mths!!! Bailey's anyone?!

3 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

yay to weekends off! hope u see them more frequently :)

Bashmentbasses said...

Thanx! Me too!

Thinkbass said...

Good for you! Toasts!